Be above 10 years old.
- Have exclusive 1 to 1 classes with Edutrip International's teachers.
- Edutrip International's exclusive Private classes have benefited many students over the years.
- Get to interact with your teacher more at your own time and pace. Learning languages is a skill based training which requires lots of practice and having our teachers all to yourself will immerse you in the right environment.
- If you want to learn more intensively with the aim of gaining greater fluency and accuracy more quickly then this course is your ideal option.
1. Program Description
- The duration of this program is flexible, and you may choose a propriate duration to study this program.
- The class scale is from 2 to 6 students.
- Five 50-minute lessons every day, five days a week.
- Three 50-minute leThe schedule is separated into three lessons in the morning (09:30-12:20) and two in the afternoon (13:30-15:20).
- In total, the student profits from 25 hours a week.
- Every day, five days a week.
Private Intensive Course （5*5 lessons/week, 1 lesson = 50 minutes） Price in USD per week 1-8 weeks Private Standard Mandarin course
2. Brief Overview
- Starting date: Every Monday
- Program time: Monday to Friday 9:30-3:20p.m.
- No. of weeks: Minimum 1 week
- Lessons / week: 25 hours private course per week
- Age: 10+
- Location: CBD
- Free level check and divide into classes before study
- Free to recommend a Chinese language partner
- Registration deadline: 3 days prior to program starting date
- Early bird discount: 5% package discount for students who register 3 months in advance
- Credit transfer: certificate of credit transfer will be given if one take courses of more than 6 weeks (specific credit rely on the school’s transfer system)
EDUTRIPCHINA Level 1 Teaching Objectives Duration and Credit A:Immersion Chinese Course teaching objectives B:Spoken Chinese course teaching objectives Take the course for over 6 weeks can get certificate of credit transfer (specific credit depends on the school) Beginner Master 500 words
Be capable of reading simple stories and writing short passages about daily life in 100words
Master 500 words
Be capable of sharing all kinds of experience with others, have a basic overlook of Chinese
Intermediate Master 1500 word
Be capable of traveling alone in China without thoubles and asking for help from local Chinese
Master 1500 words
Be capable of holding a conversation with a medium to high degree of fluency, can understand complete dialogues and narratives
Senior Master 3500 words
Be capable of reading Chinese newspapers and enjoying TV programs, as well as making a complete speech
Master 3500 words
Be capable of Continuing to improve fluency, masters the use of complex expressions, comprehends business topics with a focus
3. The Courses in edutripchina
Edutrip International's private classes are fully customizable with your work content or your areas of specialization. Please do email or call us for more information.
All courses and syllabus will be constantly reviewed and restructured to keep up with our ever changing environment. We will also continue to add new courses in to keep up with training requirements of tomorrow's individuals, corporations and institutions. We will constantly observe, assess and upgrade our physical set-up and course design to provide a pleasant and fun learning ambience for our students at all times.
4. Group class advantage
Small Mandarin class size (2 to 6 people per class) with a better teacher to students ratio means there will be more attention given to each student to obtain better result.
Interactive and dynamic way of learning. (with more practice and role-play, making everyone learning much more enjoyable)
A dynamic learning tool package including course book, audio-CD and in-house video lessons.
Passionate Mandarin Tutor who is Native Speaker and bilingual. (going extra miles for lessons preparation)
Course Syllabus produced by Accredited Professional bodies in China.
Take a look at our current and following monthly group classes at our centre and contact us for more information.
Group Mandarin Class
Mandarin Public Group Class can be divided into standard and intensive class which is designed for those learners who know each other and looking for an interactive, fun and effective way of learning. Learners will improve their Chinese rapidly with a regular schedule and a dynamic learning environment.
Joining our mandarin group course, you are assured with high-quality Chinese Language learning, value and a passionate Mandarin tutor.
Be above 10 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 30,000 in total (About $ 5,505) Accommodation Fee Hanting Hotel Double Room RMB 250 Single Room RMB 350 Summer Camp Hotel Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Mar 1 , 2016
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 27 , 2016|
|Tuition :||RMB 30,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 0 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com