- A foreign citizen in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 35.
- Possessing a valid passport.
- Has graduated from an institution equal to Chinese senior high school.
- HSK level 4 or above.
- Applicant used to have a Chinese nationality should hold a valid foreign passport or other nationality certificate issued at least 4 years ago.
- Moreover, during the last 4 years (up to 30th April in the year of admission), the length of residence in that country should be more than 2 years.
Note: The applicants should pay one year tuition fee before issuing admission package.