NoneYour Chance to Get Admitted
First I choose Dalian because of the cost of living and according to one of my friend living there DMU is a good place to learn Chinese.
- 1 Year ago
Ⅰ. Training Period
6 weeks Chinese Language Training
July 15th ~August 23rd
Chinese Language Training
20 class hours/week
Ⅱ. Training Fees (RMB/person)
Chinese Workshop with language partners
(90min one time)
1 vs 1：120RMB per person/time
1 vs 2：40RMB per person/time
1 vs 3：30RMB per person/time
Yihua Apartment Ⅱ
Superior Single Room（AC）:70RMB/day
Double Room（AC）:40RMB/day/per person
According to the circumstances
Note:DMU Students don't need to pay application fee.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee Yihua ApartmentⅠ Double Room RMB 25 Single Room RMB 40 to RMB 80 Yihua Apartment Ⅱ Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 40 Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 70 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 11 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com