Applicants should be a high school graduate or above and be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
one year chinese language course ,startin in september 2015
- 4 Years ago
- One of 3 National Chinese Language Education Bases accredited by PRC State Council.
- The designated Chinese Language Training Center for Chinese Government Scholarship Winners.
- The most state-of-art language learning center in Central China.
- Anytime enrollment is welcome. You can start your learning anytime you prefer.
- The size of class varies according to the students’ proficiency level. Students may be periodically moved the best available class for their rate of progress.
- Flexible teaching techniques tailored to students’ characteristics.
- Teaching Materials and Techniques are constantly evaluated and updated to improve student learning.
- Small and engaging classes (typically 20 students) provide an interactive and intimate learning environment.
- Real-life situations are created to facilitate and improve students’ learning.
- Diverse classroom activities, electives, seminars, and social events with a focus on different aspects of Chinese culture provide an enjoyable and effective learning experience.
- Featured Chinese Corner every Tuesday night has become part of students’ thrilling and rewarding life experience in CCNU.
All people that wish to learn the Chinese language, experience living in China, understand the Chinese culture, and earn a head start and competitive advantage in the future China-dominated world.
The first-grade students should at least select 16 classes per week; the second-year students should at least select 14 classes per week; the third-grade and fourth-year students should at least select 12 classes per week. The classes selected a week should not exceed 20.
1. The students will be classified according to their grades of Chinese Level Test. Students can select part of selective courses cross the grade, but they should attend compulsory courses in corresponding classes. The first week is an audition week. You can demand to adjust the grade and courses according to your own level and you should not change the grade and course after the third week.
2. Students select courses once a semester and attend the class with a card. You can change or cancel the selected course within a week and transact the procedure at the college office with the card.
Courses and Time-table
CICE Regular Classes Schedule
Elementary Class 1
3-4 Chinese Reding Listening &
Chinese Reding Listening &
Applicants should be a high school graduate or above and be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 17,000 in total (About $ 3,120) Accommodation Fee CICE Dorm Double Room RMB 900 Quad room RMB 450 Single Room RMB 1,200 Triple Room RMB 600 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 65 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
20-80K, with blue background.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The application fee has been updated to 65 USD November 27, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to November 30, 2019 November 27, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Nov 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 17,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 65 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org