High School GraduateYour Chance to Get Admitted
- 3 Years ago
- To provide high-quality arts education opportunities for students from all over the world.
- Including over 300 international students from over 40 countries, the number of full-time students is more than 4000.
- The enrollment rate to the CAFA for Bachelor's Degree is above 90%.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is to help international students to enter into the undergraduate education successfully.
- This program is the bridging course to the undergraduate education, which will make students admitted by the university successfully(The enrollment rate to the CAFA for Bachelor's Degree is above 90%).
- Certificate of Foundation Course will be awarded to the students who pass the completion examination.
- The students completing the courses can apply for the entrance examination of the design specialty of various arts schools or other universities in China.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program provides 9 courses for international students.
Adumbration Sketch Color Design trengthen the examination lessons Chinese Language Chinese Culture History of Arts Sketch on Location
The main campus of CAFA.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: CAFA is the only art academy of higher learning directly under the Ministry of Education.
Welcome to The Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA). The Central Academy of Fine Arts, located in Beijing, the capital of China, is an academy where culture, history and art are flourishing, which enjoys the best art resources of the world. CAFA, as a leading institution for modern art education in China, provides a rich land for those who wish to learn experience and engage in creativities, which has nurtured quite a lot of pre-eminent artists in the past ninety years, Learn More>>
High School Graduate
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 60,000 in total (About $ 11,005) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Single Room RMB 160 Studio RMB 80 Other Fees Application Fee USD 150 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
Four recently taken one-inch personal color photos without headwear
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
3. High school academic transcript
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to March 5, 2020 August 8, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 30, 2020 August 8, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Mar 5 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 60,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org