Summer Chinese Camp
Since 2008, Capital Mandarin School holds yearly Summer Camp Programs in Beijing, that take place from June to August. Students from 5 – 12, 13 – 18 and 18+ years of age participate in age-appropriate classes about Chinese language and culture.
Our students also participate in a variety of activities, trips, handicraft sessions and culture lessons during the week. Lessons a taken in small groups of less than 8 students and are divided by level (Beginner to Advanced).
We have had the opportunity to welcome kids, teenagers, and of course adults, from 49 different nations in the world to our Chinese camp. We are looking forward to increase that number with the next Capital Mandarin Summer Chinese Camp in Beijing.
Package Age Type Schedule Description Kids Program K1 5-12 Course Only 9:30-12:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning only K2 5-12 Day Camp 9:30-16:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning and sports, tours and outings in the afternoon. Stay with parents in the evening and Sunday Teen Program T1 13-18 Course Only 9:30-12:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning and optional Chinese lessons in the afternoon T2 13-18 Day Camp 9:30-16:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning and sports, tours and outings in the afternoon and on Saturday T3 13-18 Full Camp Full Day Moring Chinese lessons and afternoon activities. Stay with teachers and other campers at night and on weekends Adult Program M1 18+ Course Only 9:30-12:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning only M2 18+ Day Camp 9:30-16:20 Intensive Chinese lessons in the morning and city tour in the afternoon or on weekends Family Program F Family 9:30-16:20 Chinese lessons in the morning and city tour or other activities in the afternoon Language Exchange Camp E 13-15 Language Exchange Camp 9:30-21:20 One-on-one language partners, intensive Chinese lessons, interesting culture activities, 24 hours/day * 7 days Chinese environment. Stay with teachers and other students. Groups Whether you have school-aged children or preschoolers, you can customize your experience and we’ll meet all of your Summer Camp needs in one convenient location.
Children Chinese Camp: 5-12 years
1 Week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks Shortcut Study Camp 1300¥ 2600¥ 3900¥ 5200¥ K1 Day Camp 3600¥ 7000¥ 10200¥ TBD K2
Teenager Chinese Camp: 13-18 years
1 Week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks Shortcut Study Camp 1275¥ 2550¥ 3825¥ 5100¥ T1 Day Camp 3600¥ 7000¥ 10200¥ TBD T2 Full Camp 8580¥ 14500¥ 20600¥ TBD T3
Adult Chinese Camp: 18+ years
1 Week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks Shortcut Study Camp (15 lessons) 1275¥ 2550¥ 3825¥ 5100¥ M1 Study Camp (25 lessons) 2125¥ 4250¥ 6375¥ 8500¥ Day Camp 2700¥ 5200¥ TBD TBD M2
Family Chinese Camp: Parents and Children
1 Week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks Shortcut 1 Child + 1 Adult 5100¥ 10000¥ 14700¥ TBD D11 1 Child + 2 Adult 6600¥ 13000¥ 19200¥ TBD D12 2 Children+ 1 Adult 8500¥ 16200¥ 24300¥ TBD D21 2 Children + 2 Adults 10000¥ 19200¥ 28800¥ TBD D22
Note: Children will participate in Day Camp activities, guardians will profit from an intensive Chinese course (25h/Week)
Note: If parents want to go on the Saturday trip with their children, an extra 300RMB will be paid per parent
Note: If the arrangement from above is not to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will provide another arrangement
that will meet your requirements
- All course and accommodation bookings are subject to a registration fee.
- An extra fee will be paid for the invitation letter and the help procuring the visa.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,580 in total (About $ 1,575) Accommodation Fee Gaobeidian Campus Accommodation Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Letter of recommendation
Reference by someone other than a family member ( for 1 semester or academic year program)
Written in Chinese or in English, one page is sufficient. This is for 1 semester or academic year program.
7. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jul 10 , 2017
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,580 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com