Study Duration: 1 week to 4 weeks ( tuition fee: 3600RMB/week --8580RMB/week , depeends on duraion)
Since 2008, Capital Mandarin School holds yearly Chinese Summer Camp Programs in Beijing, that take place from June to August. Students from 13 – 18 and 18+ years of age participate in age-appropriate classes that teach about Chinese language and culture.
Our students also participate in a variety of trips and cultural activities during the week. Lessons are3 taken in small groups of less than 6 students and are divided by level (Beginner to Advanced).
We have had the opportunity to welcome kids, teenagers, and of course adults, from 49 different nations in the world to our Chinese camp. We are looking forward to increase that number with the next Capital Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp in Beijing.
Teen Chinese Summer Camp
The Teen Chinese Summer Camp is for those students aged 13-18 who wish to come to Beijing to study Chinese. It consists of 50 minute lessons in small group classes of 6 or less students. Students can choose between taking 3 lessons/day (15 lessons/week) or 5 lessons/day (25 lessons/week). A standard level test will be taken before coming to Beijing so that students may be placed in the correct level (Beginner to Advanced).
It can be split into 3 different camps:
Study Camp (T1) – Morning Chinese lessons
Day Camp (T2) – Study Camp + lunch + afternoon activities + Saturday trips
Full Camp (T3) – Day Camp + accommodation + breakfast + dinner + evening/Saturday activities
Adults Chinese Summer Camp
The Adults Chinese Summer Camp is for those students aged 18+ who wish to come to Beijing to study Chinese. It consists of 50 minute lessons in small group classes of 6 or less students. Students can choose between 3 lessons/day (15 lessons/week) or 5 lessons/day (25 lessons/week). A standard level test will be taken before coming to Beijing so that students may be placed in the correct level (Beginner to Advanced).
It can be split into 2 different camps:
Study Camp (M1) – Morning Chinese lessons
Day Camp (M2) – Study Camp + afternoon activities + Saturday trips
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 14,400 in total (About $ 2,645) Accommodation Fee Gaobeidian Campus Accommodation Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 10 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Letter of recommendation
Reference by someone other than a family member ( for 1 semester or academic year program)
Written in Chinese or in English, one page is sufficient. This is for 1 semester or academic year program.
7. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 10 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 10 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org