- Graduate from high school.
- Age 18-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.Your Chance to Get Admitted
id love to study in this university, because its organized.
- 6 days ago
I am interested in software engineering,and so i lerned many more language lke c,c++,python,etc,but ihave no degree so i want admision a university,when serch cucas this programe this university show and i like this universiti rules and regulation,thats it
- 2 months ago
I want to study software engineering and in my county (Zimbabwe) there is not much technology .I was referred to Bohai University for its vast knowledge in technology and specialized operations.
- 7 months ago
The skills i need in order to become professionally become an expert in my field of study..
- 1 Year ago
I CHOSE THIS UNIVERSITY BECAUSE TUITION IS OFFERED IN ENGLISH OF WHICH I WILL UNDERSTAND
- 1 Year ago
- This program is taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirements.
- Students who choose this program should have a good knowledge of software engineering and the development of advanced technology.
- There are 2 national degree in the School, which are computer science and software engineering.
- There is a provincial key lab in Liaoning Province, computer network intelligent experimental center.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: Students have a good knowledge of the basic theory of software engineering.
- To train professional persons, which have basic theoretical knowledge and advanced development technology in the field of software engineering.
- Have software development and management skills to work in software system analysis, design, development and project management.
- Learn the basic theory of computer science, computer system, system software, computer application technology, software engineering methods and tools.
- Master the basic theory of computer science and technology and its application. Complete the software technology thinking training and engineering training.
- Set up the necessary professional knowledge structure and working skills in software engineering.
2. Training Goal
Editor Notes: Graduates should have at least the following 7 knowledge and work ability.
- Master the basic theory and professional knowledge of computer science and technology.
- Master the basic methods of software system analysis, design and specification, and software research and development skills.
- Master at least two development tools or platforms and at least one software tool for software analysis, design and testing.
- Obtain a certificate of professional skill and level, such as programmers, software designers, etc..
- Have strong reading ability in English.
- Understand the relevant technical methods and regulations of the information system security and intellectual property protection, and the development of modern information technology.
- Master the basic methods of literature search and data query, and have the ability to acquire information independently.
3. Main Courses
Editor Notes: This program will provide 11 main courses for the international students and students should finish 49 credits.
[C Programming] Credits: 5，Hours: 80，Course Code: L053133
It is aimed at helping students grasp fundamental thinking of structured programming, master general technique of C Programming, get to know meaning and basic types of data structure, and understand the thinking of data structure + algorithm= programming.
[Java Programming] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053135
The goal is to let the students grasp a network programming language, understand the mechanisms of Java Object-Oriented Programming, be familiar with one kind of Java Integrated Develop Environment, read/write Java Application and Applet, prepare for their future study and work.
[Advanced Mathematics] Credits: 8，Hours: 128，Course Code: L023901、L023902
This course considers the functions as the objective. The content includes functions, limits, and continuity; single variable calculus; vector algebra and spatial analytical geometry; multivariate calculus; infinite series (including Fourier series); ordinary differential equations.
This course prepares students for subsequent courses in mathematics, sciences, engineering, and management. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to master the fundamental concepts, theorems, and methods of calculus, and develop problem-solving skills using calculus to solve problems arising in other courses and in real life.
[Discrete Mathematics] Credits: 3，Hours: 48，Course Code: L053102
Formal Mathematical Logic, Graph Theory (including the introduction to Spectral Graph and Random Graph) , Algebra Structure，Boolean Algebra.
[Data Structure and Algorithm] Credits: 5，Hours: 80，Course Code: L053134
"Algorithm and Data Structures" is a major foundation course in computer science and technology and software engineering major. This course can enable students to master a variety of basic data structures and basic operations and algorithms on data structures, and high-level language algorithms can be applied for the study of software algorithms in future practical engineering.
[Operating System] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053137
OS (Operating System, referred to as OS) is usually closest to the hardware layer of system software, which features the hardware bare metal transformed into a complete virtual machine, make computer systems easier to use and manage the computer use of resources more efficient, the upper application can provide access to hardware features than the more support. Computer resources can be divided into two categories: hardware and software resources. Hardware resources that the composition of computer hardware equipment, such as the central processor, main memory, tape storage, printers, monitors, keyboards and other input devices. Mainly referring to software resources stored on computer data and programs. Hardware and software resources by the operating system the user needs a certain allocation and scheduling strategies.
[Computer Network] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053140
The main goal of the course is to comprehend the basics of computer network and instructions on its usage, such as getting familiar with concepts, acknowledging common terms, learning about the LAN system, develop skills to build a network and solve Internet related problems. Furthermore, students will look more in to Internet agreements and learn about various software, website development tools, upgrade to a higher level of Internet security as well as understand the newly appeared web terms.
[Principle of Computer systems] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053238
This course is the essential theoretical foundation of computer science. This course will introduce the basic mechanism, technology and principles of every major parts of a computer and the organization of different parts as well as the interaction of these parts. This course will also introduce the principle foundation for analyzing, designing and developing the computer systems.
[Database Principle and Application] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053136
Database knowledge and technology is one of the major fields in Computer Science, and databases today are the most effective means of data management in every business. This course is one of the compulsory courses of the direction of Computer and Information Technology of the major of Computer Science and Technology, and is a comprehensive and integrated practice after completing the course of Database Principles. The course aims to deepen the basic understanding of the underlying database theory and knowledge, master the basic methods for software design using the database, and improve the use of the database to solve practical problems.
[Software Engineering] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053139
This course mainly introduces the software engineering conceptions, requirement analysis, software design, programming and coding style, testing and maintenance, project management, quality assurance, and object-oriented software engineering, etc., including overview, software process, structured analysis, structured design, user graphic interface design, software testing, CMM, UML, introduction of related concepts, etc.
[Software Test Technology] Credits: 4，Hours: 64，Course Code: L053141
The course consists of two parts, software quality assurance and software testing. The first part mainly introduces basic theories and principles about the course, the latest evolvement of software standard and development, including software quality standardization, software quality planning and organization, software quality configuration management, software reliability and security, software quality, etc. The part of software testing mainly discusses basic software testing knowledge and methods, such as functional testing, structural testing, integrated and systematic testing, object-oriented testing and testing automation.
4. Employment Direction
Editor Notes: Graduates are able to choose to be software engineers to engage in the software system analysis, design, development and project management.
After graduation, students can be engaged in large-scale software design and research, software industry management in the software industry, computer applications, network communications and related fields, but also can go for the further study.
5. Brief Introduction to Bohai University
Editor Notes: Bohai University is a top univeristy in an amazing city and the fee is affordable.
Bohai University (BU) was founded in February, 1950. As a comprehensive university administered by Liaoning Province Department of Education, it has successfully trained 100,000 plus graduates for China. Located in Jinzhou, a seaside city with a long history in Liaoning Province, it is 490 kilometers away from Beijing, the capital of People’s Republic of China, and 240 kilometers away from Shenyang, the capital city of Liaoning Province.
6. Colourful Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
Academic Achievement Show
Happy New Year's Eve
- Graduate from high school.
- Age 18-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 13,000 per year
RMB 52,000 in total (About $ 9,535)
Accommodation Fee International Exchange Center Double Room RMB 6,000 Single Room RMB 9,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Scanned document fourteen continuous blank pages of passport
3. Scanned document of first page of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Scanned document of high school diploma or degree certificate
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
5. Scanned document of high school transcript
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
6. Photocopy of Cover page of Passport
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org