- Graduate from high school.
- Age 17-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.Your Chance to Get Admitted
i realy have a dream to study in china also love to stud in this university
- 10 months ago
Our everyday lives are controlled and affected by Engineering Innovations and Technologies,
especially the computer systems and its technologies. Computer Systems are used to control our
economy, sustainable development and growth, defense systems and many more. When the creative
and innovative persons like myself, develop a genuine interest in Computer Science and Technology,
a tremendous and robust cutting-edge technologies are birthed.
When I was 9 years, I had an IBM ThinkPad laptop. It was my father’s computer, but I used it more
than he did. I had very limited knowledge about computers then but I wandered how the machine was able to display images, and software were used to control hardware like opening the DVD-ROM with just a mouse click. Since that experience, my interest in Computer Systems has been fueled by new and emerging technologies. I cannot ignore that fact, that I love computer systems and I want to know how they are created and utilized, to produce stunning results. Some areas like the Robotics Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, Machine Learning and Computer Security, I find very interesting.
I have worked as an Information Technology Officer from 2013 to date, and during these years my
affinity for higher education in the Computer Science field has increased significantly. I work in the
Information Technology Department at Metro Mass Transit Limited. In four years, I have learnt how
to repaired motherboards, worked on servers and operating systems, designed some android
applications and websites. Also, the introduction of electronic ticketing at my company has exposed
me to a variety of computer architecture and programming languages.
A well-organized full time and part time internship programs, study abroad and the Diversity
Education system of your university, will fully transform me into this person, who see challenges as
opportunities to be explored and make the world a better place. Having gone through the University
website, I am 100% certain that you will offer me the best for my career aspirations. The ratio of
students to faculty, is a real and great system which will promote interactive and effective learning forme. I will have the opportunity to engage my classmates, course materials and to meet one-on-one with world-class Professors in class. The athletics and recreation, health and well-being have it all; to widen the road to my success in the University. A perfect environment for great achievements is the one which offers significant advice and mentors. Getting professional advice from Professors who
have won numerous awards is a package any prospect student will want and I want it too. I want to
be mentored and inspired by teachers who have already achieved what I want to achieve. They have
the right answers and solutions to challenges facing young students like myself, who is presented with a vast range of opportunities to choose from.
Reading the articles, watching the news and documentaries on Frontline PBS, analyzing and observing
the people of China, I am really impressed by the fast-growing economy, technological advancement
and the global ranking education institutes which continues to make China great. China's heavy
investment in education has birthed the enormous provision of high quality education in the country
and its universities have high reputation which makes a great aspiration to the students like myself for
the better career perspectives. As someone whose sole interest lies in Computer Science and
Technology, China being an Information technology powerhouse provides the perfect environment
for my studies. China will provide me an opportunity to meet imminent professors, enthusiastic
industrial gurus and researchers in the computer technology field and to be part of its research
community (after further studies) which will allow me to acquire invaluable transferable skills which
I can tailor and apply to solve some of the world’s information technology problems.
In addition, China's diverse is of great interest to me, vibrant and well-preserved culture. It would be
honorable to learn and live the norms and values of the Chinese people as well as appreciate the great cuisines of China. I would love to join a team of great minds from different background, with mixed culture and make the world super lightened with the creation of new technologies and advancement of existing ones with high functionality and high efficiency.
The generous attitude of the University is astonishing, one like me will feel the need to support the
agenda as an Alumnus after enjoying it.
- 1 Year ago
I have heared from many people that your university study is awesome.
- 1 Year ago
AFFORDABILITY AND EXCELLENCE EDUCATION
- 1 Year ago
I want to develop a career in the course of study I have chosen, at an affordable and reliable cost.
- 2 Years ago
- This program is taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirments.
- The School has perfect labs and excellent teachers.
- The School is awarded the titles of National Green Institution and Liaoning Province Safety Campus.
- BU has cooperated with 32 higher institutions in the US, Germany, the UK, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Russia.
- It is the cheapest Electrical Engineering program in CUCAS.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: Students mainly study in the basic theories and knowledge in math, foundamental physics, physical electronics, optoelectronics, microelectronics.
- Have the basic training at information electronic experiment technology, computer technology.
- Be able to design, research and develop electronic materials, component and system.
- Cultivating students with highly-qualified professionals armed with a sound basic knowledge of theories and expertise in electronical materials, component, integrate circuit, developing and researching new technology, etc.
- Students shall be trained to be particularly well equipped for employment in the micro-electronics industry.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program involves power electronic technology, computer technology, motor and electric appliances technology, network information technology, mechatronics technology and many other areas.
- This program is the combination of power and weak electricity, Motor and machinery, software and hardware, Electrical and Electronic Technology and elements and systems.
- This kind of program can help students to obtain basic skills in the field of electrical and electronic, system control, electrical control, power system automation, electrical automation device and Computer Applications Technology, etc.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program will provide 17 main courses for the international students.
Electric Circuit Analog Electronic Technology Digital Electronic Technology Electrical Machinery Microcomputer Principle Power System Analysis Electromagnetic Field Theory Single Chip Technology The Factory Power Supply Power Electronics Automatic Control Principle MATLAB Program Design PROTEL Technology Signal and Systems PLC Control Technology Mechanical Drawing and CAD Computer network
4. Internship and Career
- Graduates can choose to make research in the electrical field,
- They can also maintain and operate system in the enterprise,
- Graduates can creat new device in the electrical institute,
- They can also choose to be teachers in the university.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Bohai University is a top univeristy in an amazing city and the fee is affordable.
Bohai University (BU) was founded in February, 1950. As a comprehensive university administered by Liaoning Province Department of Education, it has successfully trained 100,000 plus graduates for China. Located in Jinzhou, a seaside city with a long history in Liaoning Province, it is 490 kilometers away from Beijing, the capital of People’s Republic of China, and 240 kilometers away from Shenyang, the capital city of Liaoning Province, Learn More>>
6. College of Engineering
Editor Notes: The College was developed on the basis of information science department and engineering department, which covers many modern and new disciplines.
- There are 27 professional teaching experimental centers, in which the whole devices cost over 10million RMB.
- Advanced electrical information engineering experimental center, automation professional experimental center and communication engineering lab in the University are the provincial key experimental center in Liaoning Province.
Editor Notes: The College has a faculty of 46, including 23 doctors and 34 lecturers, among whom there are 1 provincial teacher and 4 academic backbones in the university.
Subject: Mobile Ad Hoc Network
Professor Liu Yantao
Doctor Degree in Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Subject : PLC Technology
Associate Professor Guo Zhaozheng
Provincial Excellent Teacher in Liaoning Province
Subject : Automation and Computer
Professor Yin Zuoyou
Vice President of Engineering College
8. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- Graduate from high school.
- Age 17-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 13,000 per year
RMB 52,000 in total (About $ 9,535)
Accommodation Fee International Exchange Center Double Room RMB 6,000 Single Room RMB 9,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Scanned document fourteen continuous blank pages of passport
3. Scanned document of first page of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Scanned document of high school diploma or degree certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Scanned document of high school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Photocopy of Cover page of Passport
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com