- Graduate from high school.
- Age 18-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The major reason i chose this school is that it offers the courses i am currently looking to explore and it has great facilities and i can also improve my Chinese skills while i am there, i believe that it will give me the perfect platform for my future in which i plan to do my masters in Software Engineering.
- 1 Year ago
i liked the reviews the university had as well as the general setup here
- 1 Year ago
- 2 Years ago
- From:Saudi Arabia
I believe this university is perfect for me in terms of the program and it satisfies my budget.
- 2 Years ago
I have always been fascinated by China and I chose this university first because when making my research on the internet, I was impressed by the positive reviews made by some of the students of the university.
I also discovered that the university is perfectly equipped for studies like electrical engineering and automation; there are highly qualified professors who take the education of their students at heart and I am sure that with all these I will be able to attain excellence.
The university also offers a balance study environment. Coupled with high standards education, there are Kungfu classes that are very interesting and also give international students an opportunity to discover the Chinese culture.
- 2 Years ago
- This program is taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirments.
- The School has perfect labs and excellent teachers.
- The School is awarded the titles of National Green Institution and Liaoning Province Safety Campus.
- BU has cooperated with 32 higher institutions in the US, Germany, the UK, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Russia.
- It is the cheapest Electrical Engineering program in CUCAS.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: Students mainly study in the basic theories and knowledge in math, foundamental physics, physical electronics, optoelectronics, microelectronics.
- Have the basic training at information electronic experiment technology, computer technology.
- Be able to design, research and develop electronic materials, component and system.
- Cultivating students with highly-qualified professionals armed with a sound basic knowledge of theories and expertise in electronical materials, component, integrate circuit, developing and researching new technology, etc.
- Students shall be trained to be particularly well equipped for employment in the micro-electronics industry.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program involves power electronic technology, computer technology, motor and electric appliances technology, network information technology, mechatronics technology and many other areas.
- This program is the combination of power and weak electricity, Motor and machinery, software and hardware, Electrical and Electronic Technology and elements and systems.
- This kind of program can help students to obtain basic skills in the field of electrical and electronic, system control, electrical control, power system automation, electrical automation device and Computer Applications Technology, etc.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program will provide 17 main courses for the international students.
Electric Circuit Analog Electronic Technology Digital Electronic Technology Electrical Machinery Microcomputer Principle Power System Analysis Electromagnetic Field Theory Single Chip Technology The Factory Power Supply Power Electronics Automatic Control Principle MATLAB Program Design PROTEL Technology Signal and Systems PLC Control Technology Mechanical Drawing and CAD Computer network
4. Internship and Career
- Graduates can choose to make research in the electrical field,
- They can also maintain and operate system in the enterprise,
- Graduates can creat new device in the electrical institute,
- They can also choose to be teachers in the university.
Editor Notes: The international students should pay as follow:
- Tuition: 10000RMB/year for Language student; 13000RMB/year for Bachelor student; 16000RMB/year for postgraduate student.
- Deposit for room: 1000RMB.
- Beddings: 380RMB (optional).
- Fees for textbooks: 1000RMB.
- Visa fee: 800RMB/yr.
- Fees for Resident permit's Photo: 40RMB.
- Physical examination: 400RMB/yr.
- Insurance: 600RMB/yr.
6. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Bohai University is a top univeristy in an amazing city and the fee is affordable.
Bohai University (BU) was founded in February, 1950. As a comprehensive university administered by Liaoning Province Department of Education, it has successfully trained 100,000 plus graduates for China. Located in Jinzhou, a seaside city with a long history in Liaoning Province, it is 490 kilometers away from Beijing, the capital of People’s Republic of China, and 240 kilometers away from Shenyang, the capital city of Liaoning Province, Learn More>>
7. College of Engineering
Editor Notes: The College was developed on the basis of information science department and engineering department, which covers many modern and new disciplines.
- There are 27 professional teaching experimental centers, in which the whole devices cost over 10million RMB.
- Advanced electrical information engineering experimental center, automation professional experimental center and communication engineering lab in the University are the provincial key experimental center in Liaoning Province.
Editor Notes: The College has a faculty of 46, including 23 doctors and 34 lecturers, among whom there are 1 provincial teacher and 4 academic backbones in the university.
Subject: Mobile Ad Hoc Network
Professor Liu Yantao
Doctor Degree in Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Subject : PLC Technology
Associate Professor Guo Zhaozheng
Provincial Excellent Teacher in Liaoning Province
Subject : Automation and Computer
Professor Yin Zuoyou
Vice President of Engineering College
9. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- Graduate from high school.
- Age 18-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 13,000 per year
RMB 52,000 in total (About $ 9,535)
Accommodation Fee International Exchange Center Double Room RMB 6,000 Single Room RMB 9,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Scanned document fourteen continuous blank pages of passport
3. Scanned document of first page of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Scanned document of high school diploma or degree certificate
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
5. Scanned document of high school transcript
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
6. Photocopy of Cover page of Passport
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The content has been updated. October 28, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com