None.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Lessons start on the first Monday of every month,postponed if less than 10 students sign up.
Duration:1-4 weeks includding 1-3 days workshops.
Tuition: RMB 2,800-45,000 according to the number of students.
Qigong and Tai Chi are two well-known mind-body movement therapies with a long history. This is the FIRST ever Qigong/Tai Chi course of its kind in TCM universities that teaches a unique clinically proven and evidence-based program (known as SMILE Tai Chi & Qigong Program). This Qigong/Tai Chi-based SMILE program is specifically designed by Professor and Master LIU Xin, an internationally respected expert in Tai Chi and Qigong, for management of chronic conditions. The findings from clinical trials have demonstrated strong evidence of the effects of this program on many health conditions, e.g. diabetes, depression, anxiety, stress and obesity. The above findings have been published in top internationally peer-reviewed medical journals, including the American Journal of Preventive Medicine and British Journal of Sports Medicine.
As a world leading health program, the course aims to 1) help students understand the clinically evidence-based Qigong/Tai Chi program for disease management at the forefront of international research; 2) benefit students’ own health; 3) help students understand how to integrate this unique program into their future clinical practice to achieve better health effects.
Level 1 (one day workshop): RMB ¥1399
Fundamental training: start to open body’s channels and experience and enjoy the energy flow; to improve health both mentally and physically using innovative skills (more details can be found out in the class).
Level 2 (one day workshop): RMB ¥1699
A higher level training for prevention and management of chronic conditions (more details can be found out in the class).
Level 3 (one day workshop): RMB ¥1999
For those who are interested (more details can be found out in the class).
This course will be conducted by Professor Liu Xin, Ph.D. Professor and Master Liu Xin has been in the field of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, especially in Qigong and Tai Chi mind-body therapy for more than 30 years. He is a world leader in Qigong and Tai Chi.Master Liu has conducted numerous Tai Chi and Qigong training courses, as well as train instructor courses for community groups and a wide variety of health professionals from many countries across the world.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 45,000 in total (About $ 8,255) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 Single Room RMB 70 International Students Dormitory Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 160 Other Fees Application Fee USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 45,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org