- The applicant should be a senior high school graduate in the age bracket of 18-60.
As a teacher of English for 15 years in my country i have taught pupils of different calibers, some with very serious learning diffuculties and very little knowledge of Psychology that i attained during my time of study i find it diffucult to help such learners. This University is ideal for me as a teacher as it offers basic psychology which is detrimental to my day to day work.
- 2 Years ago
hey ! my name is ndayishimiye fraterne from Rwanda .so I like to influence my language study in this university
- 3 Years ago
I want to participate an intensive course of Chinese to improve my language level and to be able to attend HSK 4 test in December in Poland. According to information I received at my university and in the Internet, Beijing Language and Culture University is a world-known Mandarin Chinese teaching school.
- 4 Years ago
this university is very hard working university .
this university has a lot to learn from.
this university is where i want to get degree
- 4 Years ago
- BLCU being an undisputed world leader in Chinese language education has always been a leading liberal arts university in China.
- BLCU is called Little United Nations, which brings ideas and brilliant minds together, inspiring global communications and exchanges with real impact today and in the future.
- BLCU has become the academic base for the study of languages and culture and the cradle for diplomats.
- A complete list of Chinese Language Courses with constant innovation in curriculum are provided to the international students.
- BLCU owns a strong faculty team with most recognized teaching quality.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is suitable for the learners of various levels.
- This program will offer lots of optional courses.
- Program time: Jul.11—Aug.21, 2019
- This program adopts standardized teaching, with emphasis on systematic grammar learning and communicative competence development.
- There are 4-week, 5-week, 12-week, and term-long Chinese language and culture training courses all year round, and 4-week, 5-week, 6-week, and 8-week courses during the summer vacation period.
- Students will have two options among all courses, i.e. 20 hours/week training course and 30 hours/week intensive course.
- Students will have a placement test upon registration and then arranged in the suitable classes.
- Students can also have individualized Chinese language and culture training courses, summer camps, and cultural tours for special enterprises, schools, organizations and so on.
- There are lots of interesting language practice activities which integrate cultural experiential teaching with language teaching.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: All courses are conducted in sixteen different levels of six ranks, i.e. A, B, C, D. E. and F, ranging from the beginner’s to advanced.
Teaching grade Courses Class A Comprehensive Chinese ABC Oral Chinese ABC Listening ABC Class B Primary Comprehensive Chinese Primary Spoken Chinese Primary Listening Class C Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Listening Language Practice Class D Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Spoken Chinese Intermediate Listening Intermediate reading Class E Standard advanced comprehensive Chinese Standard advanced Spoken Chinese Standard advanced listening and speaking Standard advanced reading Class F Advanced comprehensive Chinese Advanced Spoken Chinese Advanced listening and speaking Advanced reading and writing
3. Time Table
12 Week Courses ( 20 class hours per week) Level A (Beginner) Level B (Elementary) Level C (Pre-intermediate) Level D (Intermediate) Level E/F (Advanced) Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Listening Listening Listening Listening Audio-Visual and Speaking Reading Reading Reading 4/5/6 Week Courses (20 class hours per week) Level A (Beginner) Level B (Elementary) Level C (Pre-intermediate) Level D (Intermediate) Level E/F (Advanced) Speaking: Learning and Practice Elementary Chinese: Learning and Practice Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking: Intensive Practice (Beginner and Refresher) Elementary Chinese: Intensive Practice Listening Listening News Reading Reading Reading
News Audio-Visual and Speaking
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: It is the only international university in China with its main task set at teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreign students.
Beijing Language and Culture University was founded in 1962, and was originally named the Higher Preparatory School for Foreign Students. In 1996, with the approval of the Ministry of Education, the school became the Beijing Language and Culture University. It is the only international university in China, and is highly respected. Its main task is to teach the Chinese language and culture to foreign students, Learn More>>
5. International Cooperation
Editor Notes: BLCU has built cooperative ties with universities and educational institutions in over 50 countries and regions in the world.
- The School owns more than 100 well-known foreign scholars as its professors emeritus and visiting professors.
- The School pays much attention to cultivating talents through international co-operation.
- BLCU has won the title “Excellent Confucius Institute” and lots of faculty members there awarded as “Excellent Staff of the Year”.
- More than 1,000 Chinese language teachers work in oversea universities and educational institutions.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students can immerse themselves in Chinese and the culture and make friends from all over the world.
The 3rd Chinese Bridge Competition
The 5th Chinese Star
- The applicant should be a senior high school graduate in the age bracket of 18-60.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 Conference center Double Room RMB 358 Single Room RMB 150 Other Fees Application Fee USD 115 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Letter of guarantee
The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (guardian must be Beijing citizens).You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Copy of Guardian’s passport or ID
5. Applicants under the age of 18 (above the age of 16) also need to provide
1. Notarial Certificate(original copy), which includes Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee and Notarization letterYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of Guarantor's ID or Residence Permit (front side and back side), or Foreigner's Residence Permit
Notes: 1. Applicant’s parent need to find A.a Beijing Local, or B.a non-Beijing-local(working in Beijing with residence permit),or C. a foreigner( with a residence permit which covers the applicant’s study period),to be the applicant’s guarantor. First, Letter of Authorization can be acquired at Chinese embassy or consulate. Second, The Letter of Authorization should be notarized at a notary office in Beijing.)
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The start date has been updated to June 25, 2020 October 12, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to May 22, 2020 October 12, 2019
- • The tuition fee has been updated to 4000 RMB October 12, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 22 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org