The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I choose this university because they full scholarships for chines language learning.BLCU is one of the top universities in the whole world, I want to grasp the opportunity to apply for this amazing university to develop my chinese language skills as well as my understanding for the chinese culture in the best way possible.Thansk BLCU & THANKS scholarships
- 5 months ago
Sep. 10, 2018— Mid of July, 2019
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 28,200 in total (About $ 5,175) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 65 (Big double room) Single Room RMB 110 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 Single Room RMB 145 Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (For Government Scholarship) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 Single Room RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 to RMB 80 (Big Double Room) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (Standard double room) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 145 (Small single room) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 10 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 18 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 28,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org