Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
English language proficiency: TOEFL IBT:68 or IELTS 5.5.Your Chance to Get Admitted
to increase my study level on the fiel of study
- 2 Years ago
TO LEARN FROM A WORLD RECOQNISED UNIVERSITY WHICH HAS ALL FACILITIES TO EQUIP THEIR STUDENTS TO REALISE THEIR DREAMS AND CAREER ASPIRATION
- 2 Years ago
according to policy of the country, the most infuses/priority gives to capacity building human resource. To realizes the policy or strategies of the country the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Electricity perceive this program as a perfect opportunity to support its human resource capacity building. In this case your institute play important role in providing sustainable and objective oriented training on the relevant areas of civil Engineering. There are so many highly qualified professionals studied civil Engineering that working in the ministry.
Therefore, I want to be team of those professionals and contribute my Owen part for my country. That is why I am interested and eager to learn in your institute. This opportunity is the golden incentive for me and the country.
- 2 Years ago
THESE IS WHERE I WANT TO BE. I WISH TO STUDY CONSTRUCTION IN DETAIL . THE OTHER REASON MANY CHINESE FRIENDS WHO ARE WORKING IN ETHIOPIA NOW RECCOMEND ME THESE UNIVERSITY.
- 2 Years ago
Well Recognized University,one of the
- 3 Years ago
- Advanced Education Principle: CDIO learning by doing, employment oriented
- High Teaching Quality: The best in the best, high level teachers from software industry, projects from software industry
- Highly recognized by Ministry of Education in China： The office of national pilot software engineering schools locates in SSE at BJTU
- Save： Save a lot than study in western countries
- English Program： No HSK required, Chinese is benefit rather than barrier.
- Learn Chinese Culture： Chinese culture course + activities
- Excellent Internship Chance：Famous IT companies. Microsoft, SAP, Intel, IBM
1. Program Overview
Editor Notes: Now China has become a huge construction site, making Civil Engineering a very popular program in China.
In recent years, the booming Chinese economy has almost turned China into a huge construction site. Skyscrapers, transport facilities and hydraulic projects, etc. constantly emerged. New material, new equipment, new structure and construction techniques sprang up. In addition, China undertook plenty ofconstruction projects overseas, especially in developing countries.
The civil engineering specialty of Beijing Jiaotong University (hereinafter referred to as BJTU) has over 50 years history. As a National Characteristic Specialty, it is supported by 2 National Key Disciplines, Road and Railway Engineering, Bridge and Tunnel Engineering. Now, BJTU makes use of the advantages and experience of itself and China in the field of civil engineering and sets up the master program of civil engineering in English medium to foster the innovative engineers for the world.
2. Programs Characteristics
Editor Notes: The Characteristics of this program in BJTU make you enjoy many advantages.
The program can confer two types ofmaster degrees: Master of Engineering (M.E.) and Master of Science (M.S.). M.E. requires 2 years coursework and project report. M.S. requires 3 years coursework and thesis
The instruction of the courses, the writing and assessment of the project report and thesis are all in English.
3.Strong Faculty Team
The civil engineering faculty team ofthe program is mainly composed of professors and associate professors, all of whom have doctoral degree and overseas education or working experience
4.Scientific Research Opportunities
International students will have the opportunities to take part in their tutor’s scientific research team and projects
International students will have the chance to visit and practice on major construction sites of China
International students will get the assistance from outstanding Chinese postgraduate classmates for an easier adjustment to the new environment and better understanding ofthe new knowledge
3. Program Curriculum
Editor Notes: The following contents show you the course list and relevant credits.
The first semesters of program are for coursework of at least 31 credits and the fourth semester and the rest time is for project report or thesis writing.In addition, the program includes some courses on civil engineering economics and management and can lay the foundation for further Ph.D.study.
1.General Course (7 credits):Chinese Culture, Basic Chinese, Information Retrieval
2.Major Core Course(8 credits): Advanced Soil Mechanics, Numerical Modeling, Random Vibration
3.Major Course(16 credits)
Dynamics of Structures, Advanced Concrete Materials, Bridge engineering, Tunnel Mechanics and Engineering, Steel Structure, Track Engineering,Reinforced Concrete Design, Model Analysis and System Identification,Structural Wind Engineering, Sustainable Construction
4.Thesis:Research Proposal, Thesis Defense
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: BJTU plays a leading role in information and management disciplines.
Established in 1896, Beijing Jiaotong University (BJTU, a.k.a. Northern Jiaotong University) is a multidisciplinary national key university, leading in information and management disciplines and featuring traffic and transportation science and technology. Learn More about Beijing Jiaotong University.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
English language proficiency: TOEFL IBT:68 or IELTS 5.5.
Tuition Fee Master RMB 35,000 per year
RMB 70,000 in total (About $ 12,835)
Accommodation Fee No. 14 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 7,200 No. 1 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 8,640 High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 65 to RMB 9,900 No.4 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 8,640 International Student Domitory Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 3,600 High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 80 to RMB 10,800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Financial support statement
Bank statement under the student’s name is preferred. If parents or other person is financing student’s study,a bank statement of this financial sponsor and a letter from the sponsor stating he/she will sponsor all cost should be provide.
Written in Chinese or in English
3. Physical examination record for foreigner
Physical examination record for foreigner
4. A Pre-acceptance Letter issued by Beijing Jiaotong University
5. Study plan
Minimum of 800 words with a detailed description of the contents or field information during the study in China.
6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
7. Passport photo
Your recent photo with white background and minimum size 640 × 480 pixels, or eight pieces of printed copies with size 30 by 40 mm
8. Undergraduate school transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
9. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
10. Two letters of recommendation
By associate professors or above.
11. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL.
12. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||May 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 35,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org