Sophomore at university.
Requirements for Chinese Level
Generally students are required to pass HSK 6 before studying at BIPT except for the following: Chinese language students do not have to pass HSK. After the test for their Chinese level given by BIPT, they will start at the appropriate level. For some programs taught in English, students do not have to pass HSK. With application visiting students do not have to meet the requirements for Chinese level or pass HSK. Instead, they are required to have a good knowledge of English.
Application for Chinese Government Scholarship
The application will be submitted to the local agency or institution in charge of student dispatch or to the local Chinese embassy. The application period is from January to April every year.
Duration of Study and Certificate
An academic year is divided into three semesters: autumn semester( from early September to the next mid January),spring semester (from mid February to late June) and summer (from July to August).In summer semester students have field practice and short-term language training courses.
The duration of study generally ranges from 1 semester to 2 academic years. Students will be issued a certificate for the course of study and will not be granted a degree, provided that they have passed all the issued a certificate for the course of study or will drop out of school.
Long-term (form six months to one year) basic Chinese and pragmatic Chinese courses (including oral Chinese, listening, grammar and reading and writing) are given at BIPT in spring or autumn semester. Students will start at the appropriate level (primary, junior or senior).Besides, some elective courses are available, such as Chinese handwriting, ancient Chinese, appreciation of Chinese opera and movie, Chinese boxing, guidance in HSK, etc.
Sophomore at university.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,000 in total (About $ 1,470) Accommodation Fee International Student Building Double Room RMB 30 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
2. The copy of person passport
The page with photo.
3. The graduation certificate of the last period of study
4. The graduation transcript of the last period of study
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org