- Graduates from high school;
- HSK 5.
Entrance Exam and Admission
- For Undergraduates
- The applicants, whose documents are approved by the International Student Exchange Office of the International Education, are required to attend the entrance exam given by BIPT.
Subjects of Exam
Date of Exam
Sciences, Engineering and Administration
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English (written test)
Basic Chinese, English (written test) and Chinese Writing and Listening. Additional Oral English Test for English majors.
Those who are ready to apply for Chinese government scholarship are required to attend the exam given by the local Chinese embassy. (This program is unavailable at BIPT now.)
Duration of Study and Certificate
An academic year is divided into three semesters: autumn semester( from early September to the next mid January),spring semester (from mid February to late June) and summer (from July to August).In summer semester students have field practice and short-term language training courses.
For undergraduates the duration of study is 4 years. Students will be awarded a diploma of graduation and granted a bachelor’s degree, provided that they have completed the specified courses of study and passed all the examinations and the oral defence of dissertation.
Requirements for Chinese Level
Generally students are required to pass HSK 6 before studying at BIPT except for the following: Chinese language students do not have to pass HSK. After the test for their Chinese level given by BIPT, they will start at the appropriate level. For some programs taught in English, students do not have to pass HSK. With application visiting students do not have to meet the requirements for Chinese level or pass HSK. Instead, they are required to have a good knowledge of English.
- Graduates from high school;
- HSK 5.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 20,000 per year
RMB 80,000 in total (About $ 14,670)
Accommodation Fee International Student Building Double Room RMB 30 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
2. The copy of personal passport
The page with photo.
3. The graduation certificate of the last period of study
4. The graduation transcript of the last period of study
5. The certificate and transcript of HSK 6
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 20 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 20,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org