1. Be over 18 years of age;
2. Non-Chinese citizens should hold a valid ordinary foreign passport;
3. Undergraduate graduates
4. HSK 5
5. Meet the physical examination requirements for Chinese Visa or Residence Permit applicants;
6. Have no violation of disciplines, no punishment for public security, and no criminal conduct and record. Have friendly feelings towards China and behave well. Comply with Chinese laws and university regulations, and respect Chinese customs and manners;
7. According to Notice on Regulating Higher Education Institutions’ Enrolment of International Students (Ministry of Education, Jiao Wai Lai No. 83, 2009), international undergraduate students who were residents in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan and have immigrated to a foreign country should abide by the following regulation:
(1) Applicants should hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years and more, and have a record proving that the applicants have stayed abroad for more than 2 years during the last 4 years (as of 30 April 2019) (staying abroad for over 9 months in a year will be counted as one year and calculation of the duration of stay will be based on the entry and exit stamps).
(2) Former residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan who have returned China for high school education and graduated fall in the category of expatriates settling in China if they have not restored Chinese nationality. If applicants meet the application requirements for colleges and universities in China, they can sign up for the National College Entrance Examination at a location designated by the provincial-level admission committee in the Province/Autonomous Region/ Municipality where they live with the ExpatriateResidence Permits issued by the public security bureau of the Province/Autonomous Region/ Municipality.
Your Chance to Get Admitted